Mar 9, 2009

Susan on CNN, On Radio three times!


So I was on CNN Sunday morning. It came up very quickly, and unfortunately it was live from Atlanta. SO unless you were on the east coast, and up on the first day of daylight savings, you didn't get to see it. I'm trying to procure the footage or at least a link.

Meanwhile, I have two radio interviews scheduled, talking about my book, "Angry Conversations With God." Listen online at these links!

Tuesday March 10
1) WFMP 107.1 Minneapolis, the Ian & Margery Show, Hour 4. Listen at to my segment Here.




Friday March 13
2) Word FM Pittsburgh, the John Hall Afternoon show
4:15 pm Eastern Daylight time (1:15 pacific)
Listen Live Online. Or to John Hall's page and look for "Listen Live" button/

Tuesday March 24

WNIV 5:10pm Eastern Time
Host John Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment